Our home and yoga retreat centre is a small quinta situated in a peaceful valley just on the edge of a traditional Portugese village. We live entirely off grid, offering you the chance to experience a truly sustainable yoga holiday.
You can expect a warm welcome, a relaxed environment and wholesome yummy food.
* We offer discounted places on our Yoga and Eco Living Retreats for karma yogis - people to help with food preparation, dishwashing, gardning and land work. Read mor here.....
Yoga Holidays Portugal
- Eco Yoga retreats
Take a step away from everyday life and be welcomed to our home in Portugal, where we are entering into our sixth year of welcoming guests to our yurts and yoga holidays. Our beautiful, peaceful little valley is a truly magical place for yoga, meditation, and healing. Make some time and space to deepen your yoga practice and enjoy a relaxing, truly sustainable yoga retreat.
Form to Freedom - July 30 - August 5 with Spiros. Moving from the structured form of asana in the mornings to free movement in the afternoons, with dance of awareness. A week of yoga, chi gong, free movement and meditation in the heart of Portugal, with Spiros.Book with us here
A yoga retreat offers time out from a busy and often stressful life to rejuvinate and restore your natural state of balance and wellbeing. Yoga classes will be dynamic vinyasa and breath centred hatha yoga. Yoga Retreats will include 10 yoga classes with asana, pranayama, led meditations and yoga nidra, three yummy meals per day and gorgeous yurt accomodation. Other activities include local walks, swimming, a relaxing evening in our woodfired hot tub.
- Mind blowing place. So simple and yet the best. Excellent way to connect to nature and reconnect with oneself. A good way to press the reset button - Tinikie Switzerland.
- So much more than a regular yoga retreat, this place offers a unique chance to delve into the natural elements and experience a new way of living. The yurt accommodation and food were amazing. We really felt so nourished and well looked after the entire time. We could not recommend this enough. We will definitely be back next year! - Sian and Stacey. London
- It is a little paradise on earth - Gea. Holland
- a beautiful, relaxed and welcoming place to stay. The yurts are cosy an comfortable, the food was delicious and inspiring and the yoga teaching was fantastic. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a place to relax and reset. - Kate UK
Staying one week there doing yoga opened my heart. I connected with so many beautiful people in a magical place. I am thankful for being there. I loved it. Mariann. London
- If you dream of spending an idyllic week of doing yoga, swimming in the nearby reservoir, strolling through beautiful countryside with stunning views, eating amazing and healthy food and mixing with great people - then this is the place for you! I'm so glad to have come to this place - Justine. Spain
- I discovered for the first time what yoga is truly about during this retreat. Highlights were waking up to birdsong, the thoughtful yoga classes, long leisurely breakfasts, and living in the yurts. All this is tucked away in a little valley - Kirsty. UK